Legend of Korra season 4, Simpsons to air in China and more (The Key Frame #1 Weekly Animation News)
You might be interested in
Click here to subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=bloopanimation
– The British Council and Aardman Studios teaches kids English
– Dreamworks, Disney and Sony battles lawsuit over wages
– The Simpsons has finally been aired in China
– Legend of Korra season 4 will premiere online
– Universal partners with Foodfight studio
Writing and research by Patrick Skovly Høiseth.
The Key Frame is a weekly news show covering the latest from the world of animation and visual effects.
Bloop Animation is an animation learning channel offering video tutorials for aspiring animators and visual artists.
Visit the Bloop channel here – http://www.youtube.com/user/bloopanimation
And don’t forget to subscribe if you liked this video!